Give without receiving
No matter how hard you try to make ends meet, in the end, all you end up with are futile attempts.
I wonder why people cannot get along. Well, I guess we are all humans, still, all of us should try to make peace with each other. Everyone is happier that way.
Relationships. Relationships are all about give and take. Friendship, BGR, marriage, etc. Sometimes even though you may feel things are unfair, the important thing is to let it pass. Give, because when you give, you receive. And when you recieve, you become a genuinely happier person. Personally, I think that sometimes when you give in, even though you may not be at fault, you earn a little bit of respect for yourself.
Life. Life, every single one of us choose how we want to live. If you want to live in a life where you are constantly bombarded with chaos and angst, by all means, take without giving. Ultimately, the choice is up to you. But honestly, do you really want to be an object of someone else's hatred?
There will surely come a point in time where all of us will be falsely accused, but the important thing is to learn how to give in. Somehow, the idea of two people getting angry with each other for no reason at all, or reasons that can be avoided seems a little bit too dumb for me. I dont know, maybe its just me. Well, maybe not.
I know I'm not a perfect person, I know that I am no one to talk about relationships, because I never had a real one. I'm not anyone to talk about life, because I haven't started living yet.
However, there is hope. Hope for the better. A better tomorrow.
Luciana
I wonder why people cannot get along. Well, I guess we are all humans, still, all of us should try to make peace with each other. Everyone is happier that way.
Relationships. Relationships are all about give and take. Friendship, BGR, marriage, etc. Sometimes even though you may feel things are unfair, the important thing is to let it pass. Give, because when you give, you receive. And when you recieve, you become a genuinely happier person. Personally, I think that sometimes when you give in, even though you may not be at fault, you earn a little bit of respect for yourself.
Life. Life, every single one of us choose how we want to live. If you want to live in a life where you are constantly bombarded with chaos and angst, by all means, take without giving. Ultimately, the choice is up to you. But honestly, do you really want to be an object of someone else's hatred?
There will surely come a point in time where all of us will be falsely accused, but the important thing is to learn how to give in. Somehow, the idea of two people getting angry with each other for no reason at all, or reasons that can be avoided seems a little bit too dumb for me. I dont know, maybe its just me. Well, maybe not.
I know I'm not a perfect person, I know that I am no one to talk about relationships, because I never had a real one. I'm not anyone to talk about life, because I haven't started living yet.
However, there is hope. Hope for the better. A better tomorrow.
Luciana

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home