I was walkin down lifes highway a long time ago ,
When I saw a sign that read 'HEAVENS GROCERY STORE'.
As I got a little closer, the door came open wide,
and when I came to myself I was standing inside.
I saw a host of angels.
They were standing everywhere,
One handed me a basket and said "My child, shop with care."
Everything a christian needed was in the grocery store.
And if you couldn't carry them, you could come back for more.
First i got some patience, love was in the same row.
Further down was understanding, you need that everywhere you go.
I got a box or two of wisom, a bag or two of faith ,
I couldnt miss the holy ghost, for he was all over the place.
I stopped to get some strength and courage to help me run the race.
And though my basket was getting full, I remembered to get some grace.
I didnt forget salvation, for salvation was free, so I tried to getenough of that, for both you and me .
Then i started up the counter to pay the grocery bill,
For I thought I had everything to do my masters will .
As I went up to the aisle,
I saw prayer and i just had to put that up, for I knew once I step outside..
I knew Id run into a sin.
Peace and joy were plentiful, they were on the last shelf
Songs and praises were hanging near..
So I just helped myself.
Then I said to the angel.
Now how much do I owe?
He just smiled and said "Just take it everywhere you go."
Again i smiled at him and said "How much do i really owe?"
The angel smiled again and said
"My child, jesus paid your bill a long time ago."
When I saw a sign that read 'HEAVENS GROCERY STORE'.
As I got a little closer, the door came open wide,
and when I came to myself I was standing inside.
I saw a host of angels.
They were standing everywhere,
One handed me a basket and said "My child, shop with care."
Everything a christian needed was in the grocery store.
And if you couldn't carry them, you could come back for more.
First i got some patience, love was in the same row.
Further down was understanding, you need that everywhere you go.
I got a box or two of wisom, a bag or two of faith ,
I couldnt miss the holy ghost, for he was all over the place.
I stopped to get some strength and courage to help me run the race.
And though my basket was getting full, I remembered to get some grace.
I didnt forget salvation, for salvation was free, so I tried to getenough of that, for both you and me .
Then i started up the counter to pay the grocery bill,
For I thought I had everything to do my masters will .
As I went up to the aisle,
I saw prayer and i just had to put that up, for I knew once I step outside..
I knew Id run into a sin.
Peace and joy were plentiful, they were on the last shelf
Songs and praises were hanging near..
So I just helped myself.
Then I said to the angel.
Now how much do I owe?
He just smiled and said "Just take it everywhere you go."
Again i smiled at him and said "How much do i really owe?"
The angel smiled again and said
"My child, jesus paid your bill a long time ago."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home