I shall not say anything, read for Yourself, it was wrote by You.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Qn; Can a relationship survive betrayal?
Ans; (this is just an extraction) "Yes. It takes time and work, but experts are pretty unanimous on this one. The offended partner needs to make the choice to forgive- and learn to live with a memory that cannot be erased. Infidelity is never forgotten, but it can gradually fade into a murky background of a strong, mature relationship."
Again, this is from the Readers' Digest. I swear, I'm gonna hold on to it like a bible. I used to think that Readers' Digest was a bunch of crap, but seriously, because of silent reading in the hall from 7.20-7.50 every Monday to Friday, Readers' Digest has become my new best friend. Kudos to Mrs Kow for introducing this wonderful system of us subscribing to this holy book.
Forgiving is part of every day life. Sometimes I look at people who hold grudges and just feel sorry for them. How to move on if one cannot forgive?
Start forgiving! Everyone deserves a chance, if not two, three and many more. Everyone makes mistakes.. So quit being upset and forgive :)
1 Comments:
I shall not say anything, read for Yourself, it was wrote by You.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Qn;
Can a relationship survive betrayal?
Ans; (this is just an extraction)
"Yes. It takes time and work, but experts are pretty unanimous on this one. The offended partner needs to make the choice to forgive- and learn to live with a memory that cannot be erased. Infidelity is never forgotten, but it can gradually fade into a murky background of a strong, mature relationship."
Again, this is from the Readers' Digest. I swear, I'm gonna hold on to it like a bible. I used to think that Readers' Digest was a bunch of crap, but seriously, because of silent reading in the hall from 7.20-7.50 every Monday to Friday, Readers' Digest has become my new best friend. Kudos to Mrs Kow for introducing this wonderful system of us subscribing to this holy book.
Forgiving is part of every day life. Sometimes I look at people who hold grudges and just feel sorry for them. How to move on if one cannot forgive?
Start forgiving! Everyone deserves a chance, if not two, three and many more. Everyone makes mistakes.. So quit being upset and forgive :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home